Here’s your chance to win some S-League club’s merchandise of your choice. Simply write in to us, and tell us what do you think will be the score for the second semi-final of the StarHub League Cup tonight at the Jalan Besar Stadium between Geylang United and Tampines Rovers.
Do include your full name, NRIC and contact details for verification purposes. *Winner will have the luxury of choosing between a Geylang United and a Tampines Rovers’ club jersey.
Rules of the game
Points will be allocated for every category. Participants are reminded that incomplete entries will not be accepted.
Point system for contest:
1) For correct outcome predicted – 5 points.
2) For correct scores predicted – 10 points
If participant is predicting that Geylang United will cause an upset via penalty kicks tonight, participant is reminded to submit his/her entry as follows:
Half time: Geylang United 0-0 Tampines Rovers
Full time: Geylang United 0-0 Tampines Rovers
Extra Time: Geylang United 1-1 Tampines Rovers
Penalty kicks: Geylang United 5-4 Tampines Rovers
Should the final result of the game be 0-0 at half time, 1-1 at full time, 1-1 at the end of extra time, and Tampines win by penalty kicks, the participant of the above entry will score 35 points for guessing three correct outcomes, and two correct scores.
*the above example will be considered as ONE (1) valid entry.
The winner will be determined by the number of points scored.
Send your entry to email@example.com with the subject “StarHub League Cup Contest” by 08 April 2012, 2025hrs. Winners will be notified via electronic mail on 9 August 2012.
Terms and conditions:
1) Contest is only opened to all paid ticket holders who produce a copy of the ticket stub from the match at Jalan Besar Stadium on 8 August 2012.
2) Should there be a tie, the organizing committee reserves the rights to determine the winner based on a “draw lot” basis.
3) The winner will be presented with the jersey of his/her choice during the Finals of the StarHub League Cup on 11 August, Saturday.
4) Each participant will only be allowed one entry.